November 4, 2022

Morrow Sodali Strengthens Its Market Leading Position With New Australian Acquisition

Acquisition of key Australian financial communications and investor relations player, Citadel-MAGNUS will drive rapid growth and significant expansion NEW YORK, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Morrow Sodali, the world’s leading shareholder engagement and governance advisory firm, announced today the acquisition of Australian financial communications and investor relations agency, Citadel-MAGNUS,

Read More

Vietnam focuses on digital platforms to aid digital transformation

  The Ministry of Information and Communications is now focusing on developing digital platforms for digital transformation, said Minister Nguyen Manh Hung at the National Assembly’s Q&A session on Friday.  Mr. Hung answered lawmakers’ questions about the application of IT to state management, building digital government, and management of subscribers,

Read More

Number of foreign visitors to Vietnam increases

 Foreign visits to Vietnam in October increased 12% from the previous month, according to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism. South Korean visitors accounted for 26% of the total while 20,000 arrived from India, up 38% from the previous month. Indian visitors’ favorite destinations in Vietnam are Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh

Read More

IAEA says no sign of undeclared nuclear activities at Ukrainian sites

 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said Thursday that they have found no sign of “undeclared nuclear activities” at three sites in Ukraine that was inspected at Kyiv’s request. The request was in response to Russian allegations that work is being done on a dirty bomb. The UN nuclear watchdog

Read More

Recent Posts