China rebukes US’s latest move against Huawei

 

 

China’s Foreign Ministry said on Saturday the United States needed to stop the “unreasonable suppression” of Chinese companies like Huawei. 

The US on Friday moved to block global chip supplies to blacklisted telecoms equipment company Huawei Technologies.

The Chinese ministry said the Trump administration’s actions “destroy global manufacturing, supply and value chains.”

Last year, the Trump administration barred US firms from using Huawei technology or providing technology to the Chinese firm without government approval.

Washington is said to believe that Huawei and ZTE, another Chinese telecom company, are closely linked with the Chinese government, and equipment produced by the two can be used to spy other nations and companies.

Huawei and ZTE both denied the accusations.

 

 

Source: VOV5

 

Leave a Reply